Monday, October 06, 2008

when you are happy..


Life is like a roller coaster..full speed ahead, there's no turning back. Where are you now is where you decided to be. You make your own life. You laugh like riding on the roller coaster that you almost shout for joy. And you scared like what what's ahead on the next track..

Now, in those of times of up and downs did we know someone who's always there? Someone who is right there and laugh and cry with you? When you are happy, who you wanna be with? When you asmileyre sad who do you wanna see? When you feel betrayed to whom will you run to?

It just comes into me that whenever we find ourselves alone I always think of those people I had in my life. They were the blessings to me. And I cant count them on my fingers. But only few who are really been there most of the time when I am happy and sad. Those are the people I treasure the most. How about you?

3 comments:

  1. oohhh.... this is so touchy... i can feel the message u want to imply here... well, the real measurement of friendship is not during happy times... friends are those who stay in the darkest times of our lives... so, treasure those who remain...for better or for worse...
    thanks! take care! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. treasure those people who are really there for you at all times... its priceless

    ReplyDelete
  3. totoo ka po diyan...

    kasi mas malimit po yung ibang mga tao eh kasama ka lang kapag nasa taas ka at nasa maliwanag na part ng life mo...

    pero kapag namatay ang ilaw at uminog na ang gulong ng buhay at napunta ka na sa ilalim...

    iiwan ka na nila...

    kaya super love ko po yung mga super bestfriend ko...

    ReplyDelete

I will be glad if you can give a little bit of your thoughts.